Product name: 10 mm 3 core power cable with pvc insulated 0.6/1 kv different kinds of cables size Place of Origin:Guangdong, China (Mainland) Brand Name:Guangdong Cable Insulation Material:PVC Type:Low Voltage Application:Industrial Conductor Material:Copper Jacket:PVC Trade term:EXW/FOB/CIF...
The cross-linked polyethylene insulated power cable or chemical or physical method is used to transform the molecular structure of PE from a chain to a three-dimensional network, that is, the conversion of thermoplastic polyethylene into thermosetting cross-linked polyethylene, and the thermal and mechanical properties after crosslinking. PE has been greatly improved, and its excellent electrical properties are still retained.
Rated voltage:600/1000 Volts
1. Power frequency rated voltage: U0/U(Um) 0.6/1(1.2) kV.
2. The cable conductor allows for long-term operation up to a maximum temperature of 90 °C.
3. When short circuit (maximum duration does not exceed 5s), the maximum allowable temperature of the cable conductor does not exceed 250 °C.
4. The ambient temperature during cable laying should not be lower than 0 °C.
5. The bending radius of the cable is not less than 15 times the outer diameter of the cable.