Electrical Wire consists of one or more soft wires, and the outer bread is made of a soft cover; the cable is made up of one or several insulated wires and is covered with a tough outer layer of metal or rubber.
1. Select copper core wire: wire and wire, first of all to have good electrical conductivity. There are copper core wires and other wires on the market. Copper core wire is the most practical one for interior decoration. However, copper core wires are divided into several types, with large radius copper cores and multi-wire copper cores.
2. Powerful wires: The electricity consumption in the home is large and small. When we are the biggest, we will turn on the TV, turn on the air conditioner, turn on the computer, turn on the lights, drive the water dispenser, refrigerator, and hair dryer. If the load capacity of the wire is not strong, and the hot summer, it is easy to cause the wire to burn due to high temperature, resulting in a fire.
3. Waterproof performance is good. Some wires are easily deformed and cracked. If there is a leak at some point, it will cause the appliance to burn out, short circuit or even cause fire and casualties. Therefore, it must be hard and waterproof.
4. The main line must be a thick core. The so-called main line refers to the two main lines between the total power supply and all electrical appliances. The main line must be thick copper wire, because the main wire is loaded with the charge of each appliance, and it needs a thick copper wire with excellent performance. The bypass can select a multi-core cable.
Established in 1968, we're one of leading electrical wire manufacturers and suppliers. Please be free to buy quality electrical wire at reasonable price from us. For free sample, contact our factory now.
Power Cable is a cable used to transmit and distribute electrical energy. Power cables are commonly used in urban underground power grids, power station outlets, internal power supply for industrial and mining enterprises, and power lines under rivers.
In power lines, the proportion of cables is gradually increasing. Power cables are cable products used to transmit and distribute high-power electrical energy in the backbone of power systems, including various voltage levels from 1-500KV and above, and various insulated power cables.
According to insulation material
1. Oil-impregnated paper insulated power cable with oil-impregnated paper as insulation power cable. Its application history is the longest. It is safe and reliable, has a long service life and is inexpensive. The main disadvantage is that the laying is limited by the drop. Since the development of non-drip paper impregnation insulation, the problem of drop limitation has been solved, and oil-impregnated paper insulated cables have continued to be widely used.
2. Plastic insulated power cable The insulation layer is a power cable that is extruded plastic. Commonly used plastics are polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, and crosslinked polyethylene. The plastic cable has a simple structure, convenient manufacturing and processing, light weight, convenient laying and installation, and is not limited by the installation drop. Therefore, it is widely used as a medium and low voltage cable, and has a tendency to replace the viscous oil-impregnated paper cable. The biggest drawback is the presence of dendrite breakdown, which limits its use at higher voltages.
3. Rubber insulated power cable The insulation layer is made of rubber and various compounding agents. After being fully mixed, it is extruded on the conductive core and heated and vulcanized. It is soft and flexible, suitable for occasions with frequent movement and small bending radius.
Commonly used as insulating rubber compound is natural rubber-styrene-butadiene rubber mixture, ethylene-propylene rubber, butyl rubber and so on.
Guangdong Cable Factory Co.Ltd is one of the TOP 10 Brand Cable manufacturers and suppliers of power cable in China. All products are sold at a good price. Our factory also offers free sample of power cable.
The Aerial Cable is an overhead conductor with an insulating layer and a protective sheath. It is a special cable manufactured similarly to the cross-linked cable production process and is a new transmission method between overhead conductors and underground cables. The overhead cables are single-core, and can be divided into hard aluminum wire structure, hard-drawn copper wire structure, aluminum alloy wire structure, steel core or aluminum alloy core support structure and self-supporting three-core structure according to their different structures.
The core may be a hard aluminum or a hard copper wire or the like. It has the main features of high power supply reliability, good power supply safety, convenient erection and maintenance, and reasonable economy. The main technical parameters include weather resistance, insulation level, and inner and outer semi-conductive shielding layers. Overhead cables are widely used in power transmission at home and abroad.
The overhead cable does not hang the ordinary oil-paper insulated cable or the cross-linked insulated cable directly on the overhead pole, but uses a special cable similar to the cross-linked cable production process.
The general overhead cables are single-core, and can be divided into hard aluminum wire structure, hard-drawn copper wire structure, aluminum alloy wire structure, steel core or aluminum alloy core support structure and self-supporting three-core structure according to their different structures. (The core can be hard aluminum or hard copper wire), etc.
The hard aluminum wire structure has light weight, moderate tension, easy bending of the cable, convenient installation, and low engineering cost, so it can be installed on the existing tower, and nowadays it is generally used in general renovation or new construction.
The hard-drawn copper wire has a heavy structure, but the pulling force is large, and the ability to resist external force is strong, and the cable can continue to be energized even when the tower is broken. The aluminum alloy wire structure is light in weight and large in pulling force, and is mainly used in a large span tower system with a span of 100 m.
The steel core or aluminum alloy core support structure is generally used for the 35kV voltage system, and the span is also large. The support wire (bare wire) and the three insulated phase wires are separated by a square insulating member, and the support wire can be used as a lightning protection wire, and the maximum The advantage is that the sag is small and the arc weight is only about 2.4% of the span.
Established in 1968, we're one of leading aerial cable manufacturers and suppliers. Please be free to buy quality aerial cable at reasonable price from us. For free sample, contact our factory now.